Help my life, am in big debts, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wanna thank the Lord for keeping me safe and healthy, although a lot is going on in my life, I am still grateful for everything that I have and the breath in my lungs. Today I am seeking assistance, I am still in so much debt that I did not yet pay and I have still not paid rent but I have...
Replies
7
Views
269
I need prayers because now I'm without a job and I don't have any savings. I have a lot of debts. I feel like I'm not a good wife. I lost my job because it was taking a toll on my mental health. I was talked down to, harassed, and verbally abused at work. I feel like I will never find another...
Replies
8
Views
236
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom