Help me with my work. It is ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - I’m having a hard time today my boss wouldn’t talk to me about my work. It’s really weird I don’t know what I did to be treated this way. I hope I can handle this .. help me Lord. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
213
Hi, I have been struggling with work. I don’t have an in-depth understanding of my role. I tried doing my research but I have other responsibilities with work and they’re pilling up. While I am grateful for the work, it just seems so overwhelming. Right now I need ur prayers. I want to excel or...
Replies
11
Views
196
Dear God please help us. We both drink too much alcohol and my wife still smokes too many cigarettes and I am worried that we are damaging our bodies and our brain and our ability to have good health as we both are getting old. Because of our ### I sleep in a different room by myself and I have...
Replies
16
Views
507
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom