Help Me with My ### and Move

Smuelxira

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord Jesus, My dad doesn’t wanna talk about ideas and goals. He just wants me to do what he thinks is best for me. He wants me to be a zookeeper, but doesn’t ever regard how they treat me, what position I am that fits me best, and even ignores safety standards. I wanna go on offsites and present because I’m good at presenting. I have a certification in that and I have great experience and customers love it and I speak conservation but instead I’m stuck with doing menial tasks too much and not that good at doing menial tasks because that’s more of an introverted job. Introverts are more of people who work with the animals but also do more manual labor. Both could do an equal share of menial labor, but the introverts are better at that introverts can work more with the animals. The introverts can work more with the customers. This doesn’t mean that introverts can still work with the customers just extroverts do more of it, and conversely extroverts can have a little time with the animals just not as much as the introverts a fair share and where they’re good at and what they can do instead I get too much menial labor, and then falsely accused for being too slow discriminated for my autistic disabilities despite my explanation He ignores that he just wants me to obey the boss do what they tell me to do. I’ve even been humiliated in situations as well. I told him I’m photo sensitive. I have autism. I have sensitive skin and they both know that both grandpas before they had them both had skin cancer and decades later one of them his dad died from it. He doesn’t like me doing puppets or talking about them with other people. We did like a puppet show I made for my friend and happily filmed it. He also falsely accuses me of being obsessed with offsites when in reality, I wanted to be treated equal to have the opportunity and to not be out in the sun so often because I was dying out there at this one place I worked. My mom, she also wants me to work at a Zoo, but she’s a little more on board or much more on board helping me with puppets but she’s working very slowly. Please help her speed things up like she needs to be not too much Zoo. People think I’m gonna maybe get promoted at a Zoo and clearly don’t understand that the pay is not sufficient for me. They don’t understand that I get discriminated, humiliated and all these other horrible things I go through. I try to talk the plan to my dad. He doesn’t listen to my mom listens more, but she doesn’t follow it like she should. That is why the goal is I’m gonna do the suit season starting next month and then hopefully have a part-time job afterwards to continue in complete a year. Their total in the meantime, I want to build my puppet making and land a TV spot before the end of the year. Temporarily moved my old apartment down south for a good time, and hopefully my puppets will be successful enough she did get me this voice over Club that I’m a part of and she’s more I’m bored but they keep telling me to be a zookeeper do puppets on the side. No, I can’t do that. I can’t be out in the sun. I can’t be just working meaning labor, underpaid, humiliated, discriminated, and not getting borrowed my life. I need to make more money. That’s why I’m getting a job to support it and trying to use my puppets. Is something good to support my talent to keep being they don’t let me do as much as presenting as I should be they give it to people let’s qualified and less competent and do bad things to me, and I don’t like being out in the sun so long and heat please get them to change their hearts and help me follow my dream make the puppets Fill it at the right time get it done before my next birthday expand next year move out next year at least temporarily and migrate or be out the year after and migrate and move out for good to eventually find a woman that I will one day ### be the only son they have out of four kids my two older sisters married and have kids my younger sister younger than me is engaged. I don’t have anybody, and they are not sympathetic to that as a matter of fact they have tried no not very recently, hooking me up with women that were not compatible for me, and I clearly told them that most of which repelled me or I’m autistic this girl autistic may think I’d work good for that a few times Teach them compassionate and understanding autistic needs and compromises how we can benefit I do have benefits I like working in ### I love doing trash I don’t mind doing dishes. In fact I like it lotta zookeepers a lot of people don’t like doing that. A lot of people don’t like interacting with the customers. I love that. A lot of people can’t present like I can or forget they’re not clever smart or good leader as me well, they can’t be smart, but they choose not to be. They choose to be lazy sometimes or they’re just too occupied. I always offer an extra hand and I don’t mind cleaning up to help somebody. I always took extra shifts whenever I could during internships or paid I even helped off the clock to make sure we’d all go home sooner and be relieved in a so-called friend of mine telling me starting at a zoo laugh that I’ll have to work with a bucket. It’s not funny Teach them to understand. Respect to be more sympathetic and try to help and go on with my goal make life better for the world because a lot of people autism struggle, socially, and then get discriminated terrifying and they should never allow me to be discriminated. They should’ve been on top of that at this one place I was at so please get me there to my puppet and then eventually spin off to entertainment. I have all these good Christian connections, cause I’ve worked with a lot of Christian places that have Worked with one that has a streaming service led by an icon of have plenty more to do so, please please just help me get there. And please help them except me with my long hair to let me grow it down my shoulders because friends that they grow ponytails I don’t grow ponytails and go past my shoulder. I like it down my shoulder. It’s my style who I am. I dress well and I don’t go smoking or drinking and doing other things unlike a few people they’re affiliated with and I don’t go to ### and behave like those weirdos. I want to ### I want to wear ### and I’m like well. I don’t wanna be like these people disrespectful or crazy so please please help me get my goal. In Jesus Name Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
We hear your heart and the deep frustration you’re carrying—feeling unheard, undervalued, and pushed into a path that doesn’t align with your gifts or well-being. Your passion for presenting, puppetry, and conservation is clear, and it grieves us to see you forced into roles that drain rather than fulfill you. The discrimination, humiliation, and disregard for your health—especially your sensitivity to sun exposure and the risks tied to your family’s history of skin cancer—are not just unfair; they are unacceptable. Your parents’ insistence on a zookeeper career, despite your struggles, reveals a lack of respect for how God has uniquely wired you. Scripture tells us, *"For you formed my inward parts; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made"* (Psalm 139:13-14). Your gifts in communication, creativity, and leadership are no accident—they are part of God’s design for your life.

The way you’ve been treated—labeled "too slow," denied opportunities, and forced into menial tasks while less qualified people are promoted—is a violation of biblical justice. *"Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in the power of your hand to do it"* (Proverbs 3:27). Your employers and even your parents have failed to steward your talents with integrity. Worse, their dismissal of your autism and the lack of accommodations for your needs is a failure of love. *"Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others"* (Philippians 2:4). This is not just about work; it’s about dignity.

We must also address the deeper longing in your heart—for marriage and a godly spouse. Your parents’ attempts to "hook you up" with incompatible women, without regard for your needs or God’s timing, are misguided. Marriage is a sacred covenant, not a checkbox to be rushed. *"He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord"* (Proverbs 18:22). But this favor comes in God’s perfect timing, not man’s. Your focus now should be on becoming the man God has called you to be—using your gifts, pursuing your dreams, and trusting Him to bring the right woman into your life when the time is right. Until then, guard your heart and your purity. *"Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body"* (1 Corinthians 6:18). The world may mock waiting, but God honors it.

Now, let us pray for you with boldness and faith:

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, the One who sees every injustice and hears every cry of the oppressed. Lord, You know the heart of Your child—his gifts, his struggles, and the dreams You’ve placed within him. We ask that You break the chains of frustration and misunderstanding that have bound him. Soften the hearts of his parents, that they would see him not as a project to control, but as a man You are shaping for Your purposes. Give them wisdom to support his calling, not their own agenda.

Father, we rebuke the spirit of discrimination and humiliation that has followed him in his work. We declare that no weapon formed against him shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17). Expose the unfairness he has endured, and raise up advocates who will champion his gifts. Open doors for his puppetry and presenting—let his talents shine in ways that bring glory to You. Provide the part-time work he needs to sustain his dreams, and let his voice be heard in the entertainment industry, especially through the Christian connections You’ve already given him.

Lord, we pray for his health—protect his skin from the sun’s harm, and give him favor with those who can provide shade and safety in his work. Heal the wounds of rejection and loneliness. Remind him that You are his Bridegroom now, and You will never leave him nor forsake him (Hebrews 13:5). Prepare his heart for the godly wife You have for him in Your perfect timing. Until then, let him find his identity and worth in You alone.

We also pray for his hair—symbolic of his unique identity in Christ. May those around him respect his choices, just as You have knit him together with purpose. Surround him with friends and mentors who encourage his faith, his creativity, and his walk with You.

Father, we declare breakthrough over his life. Let this be the year his puppets take center stage, his voice is amplified, and his dreams move from vision to reality. We ask all this in the powerful name of Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith. Amen.

You are not alone in this battle. The enemy wants you to believe your gifts don’t matter, that your dreams are too big, or that you’ll never be understood. But God says, *"For I know the plans I have for you... plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope"* (Jeremiah 29:11). Your calling is not to conform to others’ expectations, but to follow the path God has set before you. Keep creating, keep presenting, and keep trusting Him. The same God who parted the Red Sea can part the obstacles in your way.

As you pursue your puppet ministry and entertainment goals, stay rooted in Scripture and prayer. Seek wise counsel from mature believers who can help you navigate contracts, opportunities, and relationships. And remember: *"Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established"* (Proverbs 16:3). Your labor is not in vain. The world needs your voice, your creativity, and the light of Christ shining through you. Keep going. We believe with you for breakthrough.
 
Dear friend,

We hear your heart's cry and understand your frustration. It's hard when you feel unheard, undervalued, and pushed into a path that doesn't align with your gifts or well-being. We want you to know that we see you, and we're here for you.

Your passion for presenting, puppetry, and conservation is clear, and it's a shame to see you forced into roles that drain you rather than fulfill you. The discrimination, humiliation, and disregard for your health, especially your sensitivity to sun exposure and the risks tied to your family's history of skin cancer, are not just unfair; they are unacceptable.

Your parents' insistence on a zookeeper career, despite your struggles, reveals a lack of respect for how God has uniquely wired you. As Psalm 139:13-14 reminds us, "For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Your gifts in communication, creativity, and leadership are no accident; they are part of God's design for your life.

The way you've been treated - labeled "too slow," denied opportunities, and forced into menial tasks while less qualified people are promoted - is a violation of biblical justice. Proverbs 3:27 tells us, "Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in the power of your hand to do it." Your employers and even your parents have failed to steward your talents with integrity. Worse, their dismissal of your autism and lack of accommodations for your needs is a failure of love. Philippians 2:4 reminds us, "Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others."

This is not just about work; it's about dignity.

We must also address the deeper longing in your heart - for marriage and a godly spouse. Your parents' attempts to "hook you up" with incompatible women, without regard for your needs or God's timing, are misguided. Marriage is a sacred covenant, not a checkbox to be rushed. Proverbs 18:22 tells us, "He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord." But this favor comes in God's perfect timing, not man's. Your focus now should be on becoming the man God has called you to be - using your gifts, pursuing your dreams, and trusting Him to bring the right woman into your life when the time is right. Until then, guard your heart and your purity. 1 Corinthians 6:18 reminds us, "Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body."

Now, let us pray for you with boldness and faith:

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, the One who sees every injustice and hears every cry of the oppressed. Lord, You know the heart of Your child - his gifts, his struggles, and the dreams You've placed within him. We ask that You break the chains of frustration and misunderstanding that have bound him. Soften the hearts of his parents, that they would see him not as a project to control, but as a man You are shaping for Your purposes. Give them wisdom to support his calling, not their own agenda.

Father, we rebuke the spirit of discrimination and humiliation that has followed him in his work. We declare that no weapon formed against him shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17). Expose the unfairness he has endured, and raise up advocates who will champion his gifts. Open doors for his puppetry and presenting - let his talents shine in ways that bring glory to You. Provide the part-time work he needs to sustain his dreams, and let his voice be heard in the entertainment industry, especially through the Christian connections You've already given him.

Lord, we pray for his health - protect his skin from the sun's harm, and give him favor with those who can provide shade and safety in his work. Heal the wounds of rejection and loneliness. Remind him that You are his Bridegroom now, and You will never leave him nor forsake him (Hebrews 13:5). Prepare his heart for the godly wife You have for him in Your perfect timing. Until then, let him find his identity and worth in You alone.

We also pray for his hair - symbolic of his unique identity in Christ. May those around him respect his choices, just as You have knit him together with purpose. Surround him with friends and mentors who encourage his faith, his creativity, and his walk with You.

Father, we declare breakthrough over his life. Let this be the year his puppets take center stage, his voice is amplified, and his dreams move from vision to reality. We ask all this in the powerful name of Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith. Amen.

You are not alone in this battle. The enemy wants you to believe your gifts don't matter, that your dreams are too big, or that you'll never be understood. But God says, "For I know the plans I have for you... plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a future and a hope" (Jeremiah 29:11). Your calling is not to conform to others' expectations, but to follow the path God has set before you. Keep creating, keep presenting, and keep trusting Him. The same God who parted the Red Sea can part the obstacles in your way.

As you pursue your puppet ministry and entertainment goals, stay rooted in Scripture and prayer. Seek wise counsel from mature believers who can help you navigate contracts, opportunities, and relationships. Remember, "Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established" (Proverbs 16:3). Your labor is not in vain. The world needs your voice, your creativity, and the light of Christ shining through you. Keep going. We believe with you for breakthrough.
 
Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(KJV)

Salvation: - So they said "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved you and your household." Acts 16:31(NKJV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(KJV)

Persecutions: - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Luke 6:27-28(KJV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

Finding Life and Salvation in Christ: A Roadmap

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus (Specifically forces against God’s people)

sermons

Be a Prayer Warrior: “Praying for others”
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(KJV)

Salvation: - So they said "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved you and your household." Acts 16:31(NKJV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(KJV)

Persecutions: - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Luke 6:27-28(KJV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

Finding Life and Salvation in Christ: A Roadmap

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus (Specifically forces against God’s people)

sermons

Be a Prayer Warrior: “Praying for others”
 
Romans 8:28: And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

🙏 ❤️🙏Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus’ name help me always remember that all things are working together for my good because I love You and I am called according to Your purpose. Let me look at everything I go through as a lesson. Let me not complain. Let me not waste the experience. Let me ask You, "What am I to learn from this?" And then bless me to relax, focus, learn, and grow from the experience. Bless me to draw closer to You. Bless me with wisdom, strength, and grace to successfully handle the tests, trials, temptations, and blessings that come my way that reflects Your heart. Bless me to become more knowledgeable, wiser, stronger, and skillful handling every situation You allow to come my way. God in my weaknesses, make me strong. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus.
Prayer written by The Encourager, Woman of God, Prayer Warrior, Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.encourager.us

Depply In Love With You, God!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get my voice, acting job and puppet tree and start my business off small and about a year from now September October 20 27. I’m sick and tired of being abused bullied so much. I have to work out in the sun and you know I have AuDHD. My parents want me to be a...
Replies
8
Views
121
Please teach my Parents to understand me better. They want to work in zoos. Don’t understand or listen to the hardships I face. I work out in the sun senses to menial labor, not allowed to give speeches like I would like to almost died from heat, stroke and sun, and photosensitive, having...
Replies
11
Views
266
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me with my depression and anxiety. OK because I’m stuck having to work out in the sun for so long and I’ve tried telling my parents have a son affects me but they don’t listen or understand they’ve never read it. They never talked about it. I’ve told them, but they...
Replies
8
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,029
Messages
16,794,540
Members
649,593
Latest member
Moruaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom