Help me to pray for my marriage

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen! May God bless you.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Almighty God, Thank You for answering the desires of our heart and answering our prayers. In Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior's Name I ask, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come crying to all you faithful to help me in my dire need to save my marriage from separation. Help my wife to get rid of whatever fear and anger she has towards continuing in this relationship and bring me home now. Help her to see doubt and regret in her decisions. I repent for my part in...
Replies
12
Views
247
I pray for my marriage to be restored back,our love , forgiveness and communication to be renewed.i pray for lord to change the hearts of my mother in law and my husband to be soften
Replies
8
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,728
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom