Rev.Mike
Humble Servant of All
I would like prayer for energy and strength to persevere through the process of studying to become a nurse. My studies are difficult and they are getting even harder. My thing is that I am a visual learner. If I can paint a picture in my mind of what I am studying then I can remember better because I have drawn a process in my mind. I know that I will be a good caring nurse because I can put myself in the shoes of the people that I am caring for and show them genuine love and concern for their well-being. I am once again calling on all the heavenly host and angels of God to pray to the Lord Jesus and intercede on my behalf and pray for me to become a nurse. Tell the Father that I want to live this last half of my life serving Him and His people for the benefit of His kingdom. What I am asking Him to do for me is to take away my anxieties and to bless me to be confident that I can and will accomplish this goal. Ask Him to bless my mother to live to see me graduate next July. Lord, open my mind and improve my thinking and learning processes. Bless me to remember my studies and do well on all my tests. Your word, Lord, says that if I ask according to your will that I shall receive it. Father, I pray that a part of your will for me will be to complete nursing school and become employed in that field. Bless me with your favor, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.
