S
summer
Guest
My Shared Prayers
Dear Lord, please Father, place me into ###'s heart and mind. Soften his heart and help him to realize that he cannot treat people who love and care about him with disrespect. Show him that his actions cause pain and suffering. Please Father show him the errors of his ways. Don't allow him to continue on a path of self destruction by avoiding all those who love him. Don't allow ### another day where he is full of wicked lies. Show him this is wrong and lead him with a heavy hand to see himself for who he is. Please Father, help him to come clean with all his deceiving, to face himself. Give him the courage God to do so and lead him towards repentence. I beg you Father this causes me much distress. Tell me to what to do God, I am listening. Please help me to have patience while I wait for you Lord, and to continue to keep my faith and belief in you during this difficult time, make my faith stronger in you so I don't become a fair weathered worshipper. I need your help Oh Lord. Amen.
Dear Lord, please Father, place me into ###'s heart and mind. Soften his heart and help him to realize that he cannot treat people who love and care about him with disrespect. Show him that his actions cause pain and suffering. Please Father show him the errors of his ways. Don't allow him to continue on a path of self destruction by avoiding all those who love him. Don't allow ### another day where he is full of wicked lies. Show him this is wrong and lead him with a heavy hand to see himself for who he is. Please Father, help him to come clean with all his deceiving, to face himself. Give him the courage God to do so and lead him towards repentence. I beg you Father this causes me much distress. Tell me to what to do God, I am listening. Please help me to have patience while I wait for you Lord, and to continue to keep my faith and belief in you during this difficult time, make my faith stronger in you so I don't become a fair weathered worshipper. I need your help Oh Lord. Amen.
