Help me see through confusion

We continue to lift you up in prayer, asking God to grant you clarity and wisdom in your work situation. We are honored that you shared your request with us and that we could stand in agreement with you before the Lord. If you have experienced breakthrough and received guidance, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If you are still feeling confused, please don't hesitate to post your request again. Be assured that we are here to support you in prayer, trusting that God will lead you in the right path. May He bless you and provide the answers you need through His son, Jesus Christ.We pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, as I interact with my friend today let all awkwardness fade. Allow us both to be honest, kind, patient, understanding, and connect through our love & faith in the lord Jesus as our savior and know all things work through him. Give us the words, space, comfort, and grace that we share...
Replies
10
Views
44
I have been under intense spiritual warfare since I was a little girl. I have always had a deeper sensitivity to the spiritual world for as long as I can remember. I was abused significantly by my older brother when I was ### and things really went left from there. I allowed myself to act out...
Replies
14
Views
196
My boyfriend of two years broke up with me suddenly a month ago, after ignoring me for weeks before that. He did a 180 seemingly overnight. Everyone truly believed that we had been brought together by God, and our relationship was one of the best things that had ever happened to either of us...
Replies
9
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom