Anonymous
Beloved of All
Dear God, as I interact with my friend today let all awkwardness fade. Allow us both to be honest, kind, patient, understanding, and connect through our love & faith in the lord Jesus as our savior and know all things work through him. Give us the words, space, comfort, and grace that we share in this friendship. Let our fears diminish. Take our weariness and give the wisdom of our faith without the fear of what you have designed our friendship for. This person means a lot to me, and I want it to be clear and known doubtlessly that I respect, honor, and support them when others speak of them. That I am just as much a friend when not in her presence. That our shared time together is of mutual respect, support, and caution. Please clear any confusions and let us know what is of you. I lift up her every prayer and desire to you as a strong friend in prayer because praying as community in unity is much stronger than praying alone. Dear god reveal to us how strong this friendship is and how it honors you God. No weapons against us should prosper. So please guard me too if I am wrong about this person. I feel that we are a great team, and would love to support and be part of their life in whatever way you see fit God. As a person guiding her and all my friends back to you just as she guides me too. There was an awkward moment. I ask you give me wisdom, a strong mind, the right words, and protection over the truth of it all. And, whatever your will is for the friendship. Awkwardness shouldn't cause confusion. But I wasn't clear either and may have confused her too. I hope we can talk like we were and share our stories and dating life and faith conversations effortlessly with your guidance God. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.