help me pray ### is trying to rob me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexs

Humble Prayer Partner
help me pray someone is trying to rob me of the sum of ###.###USDollars x ###. and I keep asking for my monies and have not had a proper response. kindly help me pray that I get back my monies. Thank you
 
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee; because he trusteth in thee. Isaiah 26:3

It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster in near and their doom rushes upon them. Deuteronomy 32:35

Most important of all John 14:14!!!! If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it. Take care.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi,the devil tries to intimidate me by sending lots of bills, but actually I do not have to pay them as I did not buy this.This must be mistakes.But I am still afraid and I want this financial attacks to stop !My money belongs to the Lord,not the enemy,poverty is not my part,I am blessed and my...
Replies
9
Views
160
Evil demon possessed satanic moms are intentionally trying to steal kill and destroy me. They believe that women who don't have kids are compatible worthless and need to die. They also are determined to murder any woman who doesn't have children. They have made my life completely unbearable...
Replies
10
Views
126
Satanic demon possessed wicked people are constantly trying to chant their demonic witchcraft chants on me to try to manipulate and control me. I'm so sick of dealing with them. I'm a born again Christian saved by the saved by the grace of Jesus Christ, I should not have to deal with these...
Replies
10
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom