help me pray for my Country ###..pray for political ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

krystabel

Disciple of Prayer
help me pray for my Country ###..pray for political peace, we have lost lots of lives this past week only in accidents, in murders (political or not) pray that whatever evil seat that is operating be unseated by fire and by the thundering of God! pray that every unrepentant enemy shall sleep and not wake up! by fire in Jesus' name..our country was declared a Christian nation, and the Bible says "blessed is the land whose God is Lord" therefore standing upon this word we ask that God will arise and take total control on the running of our nation ###.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my country, ###. Pray for our government and people to be prosperous and happy life. Thank you so much for your kindness. ###.
Replies
10
Views
338
Please help me pray for my friend ### ### ### in her right eyes she seeing lots colours. I give God thanks for her total healings in Jesus Christ name.
Replies
13
Views
290
help me pray for my country ###'s elections that will take place on the 27th of this month. May the independent candidate ### win ### for the people of my country want change. . Amen
Replies
9
Views
50
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom