Help me please, my name is ### ...

Help me please, my name is ### ### I lost a loving person because of me I love him a lot now I realized it when he left me I won't do anything wrong now I promise I can't get him because he blocked me from everywhere I'm praying for his return his name is ### ### please pray to God that he comes back please please.... I will mend my ways if he will come back I'm in so much pain.
Prayers sent to Jesus
 
Help me please, my name is ### ### I lost a loving person because of me I love him a lot now I realized it when he left me I won't do anything wrong now I promise I can't get him because he blocked me from everywhere I'm praying for his return his name is ### ### please pray to God that he comes back please please.... I will mend my ways if he will come back I'm in so much pain.
Lord, Help restore peace in ###'s relationship. In Jesus name we pray, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

STRONG PRAYERS GOD KEEPS ME SAFE AND CURES MY INFLAMMATION!!!!! THANK YOU.
Replies
11
Views
123
Heavenly Father, All praise and glory be to you LORD Jesus Christ! Please deliver me from every spirit spouse and help to get into a Christ-centered marriage and bless me with children in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.
Replies
10
Views
168
Jesus please forgive me of my sins and thank you for my life. I claim victory because I know you are the victor. My check didn't come and my bills are due. I am on disability and the caseworker purposely had been making it a difficult process. Now bills are due and my savings has to be used...
Replies
10
Views
465
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom