Help me oh lord in my journey. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
I pray for this in the mighty name of Jesus!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I would like to pray for my position at the seniors organization that I am presently handling. Sometimes I feel like I’m doing all my best and not feeling appreciated. I can’t get rid of this feeling - I just hope that people won’t...
Replies
8
Views
207
Dear Heavenly Father, I plan to meet with the neighbor again this coming Sunday and will try to discuss with her the pricing of the lot sale, as the previous rate that I gave is not feasible since the illegal occupants which is her previous tenant is still occupying the lot and her lot, so the...
Replies
11
Views
185
Some people think they know me, but they only see what I allow them to see. They don’t see the lessons, heartbreak, or quiet growth I have experienced. I have lived deeply, even when I lived quietly. My strength does not need applause. There is more to me than most will ever understand.
Replies
6
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,472
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom