Help me...need strength-very stressed-mentally + physically exhausted. -long story. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call on the name of Jesus. HE will help you. He loves you with an everlasting love.  Is anything too hard for God? Oh, no, He is able to do abundantly above all we have ever dreamed or asked. Just trust Him to lead You even if it is not in the way you had it planned. He knows what He is doing if you will just trust HIM. Glory to His Name!  Trust in the Lord. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.Col.3:1-2  We gladly put our future in Your hands, dear God, one day at a time as You have taught us to live through Your Word. We praise You for Your mercy and Your loving kindness towards us and our friends and families. Please take control and lead us minute by minute and day by day in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
I am praying with you and for you in Christ Jesus, His glorious will be done in your life.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for this request and ask that it will be granted. Please guide the individual involved and grant them peace through this situation. We believe in your power, sovereignty, and mercy. Thank you for the blessings that you have granted us.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am caring for my sister ### who is still very weak and confined to bed two weeks after getting home from hospital following treatment for a life-threatening bout of diverticulitis. Whilst I do this willingly as I love her it is taking a real toll on my health and I am physically and...
Replies
11
Views
507
When my mom was alive we had a fight and said one of these days I will I get up and leave you will never see me again. She said don't let me hate you if I do I don't care what happens to you . She choose my 3 oldest brothers over me and a long time ago she almost walked out out me and she got...
Replies
12
Views
242
Dear God i need soo much strength & energy today to finish and complete some very important tasks and chores Please God Please Help Me with all of this today in Jesus's Name Amen and thank-you everyone who prays for me I soo appreciate all of you who pray for me because your care and...
Replies
9
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom