Help me Lord with making decision with my life. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Help me Lord with making decision with my life. Help me Lord with my finances. Help me Lord to stay away from temptation. Help me Lord with Work, finances, my Happiness, and with my co-workers. Thank you Lord! Send your Love and Peace into my life. Bring me your joy, wisdom and blessings for my request! Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I pray for a financial blessing to come from the east, west, north and south. I pray that the flood gates of heaven will open and blessing to come down. I pray that GOD anointed hand will cover you and the HOLY SPIRIT will over shadow you. I pray that blessing will come down on you and your family, in JESUS name, Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Please lead us to be obedient to Your Word. Please shape us into a couple who collaborates and compromises, making decisions according to the wisdom in Your Word. Make us thoughtful and considerate of one another as we navigate decisions together. Please remind us to pray over our...
Replies
0
Views
111
Dear Lord, In the midst of everything I am feeling right now, I come before You. You know every burden in my heart, every sadness, and every worry I carry. Please give me peace that is not dependent on my circumstances, strength to keep going even when it feels difficult, and wisdom to make the...
Replies
10
Views
186
Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,436
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom