Help me Lord jeep me calm cool ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ name thankful for this blessed day please grant me strength and courage dealing with situation in my life I have no control over it am so overwhelmed with problems I am so tired of the living situation in my home the trouble ### is...
Replies
7
Views
286
Thank you for your prayers and intercession. Please pray for us. My heart is heavy, my mind is filled with worry. I haven't heard from my son, ### who suffers from a mental health issue. I also think he's come down with something else. He didn't look well but refused any assistance. He's...
Replies
12
Views
193
Dear Lord, please help me.I keep falling ill and having different issues coming up .I am having urge urine incontinence alongwith stress and skin issues .Lord please heal me as I have lot of responsibilities at home and don't have money .And also please make my son find a permanent job as we are...
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom