Help Me Jesus

  • Thread starter Thread starter Faithingod
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Faithingod

Guest
I received a summons for jury duty. I ask the courts to be excused, because I am preparing for my trial. It was denied. I can't focus on someone else's trial. I am under a lot of stress dealing with my trial. Please pray that I am not selected to serve for jury duty at this time.
 
I pray that God will grant your request according to His will. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Nothing changed in my life all negativety financial problems my inlaws who are bitching behind me creating fight but still have no regret just living their happy life and are reason for my broken marriage and family god has blessed the wrong people and forgot to do justice for me ..there is no...
Replies
10
Views
70
Jesus help me to get out of all official and personal issues help me to not get scold by any of my official doctors and clients please help me not to cancel my wor from home
Replies
9
Views
45
I am a ###-year-old single mother battling cancer, with three children who depend on me. I cannot afford the expensive medicines I desperately need, and my illness has made it difficult to care for my children. I have also been rejected and abandoned because I chose to follow Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,932
Messages
16,793,790
Members
649,504
Latest member
Wyira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom