Help Me, Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric49

Account Closed
I have been abused emotionally and used financially for almost three years.

This person has now started projecting her anger and hatred at me.

I seem powerless to leave her. I'm begging God right now to help me.

In Jesus name.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please soften managers heart and may she not cut my maternity leave. And allow my full maternity leave and annual leave to take as per civil service policy in Jesus' name I pray Amen
Replies
10
Views
203
Father please soften ###'s heart and may she not cut my maternity leave. And allow my full maternity leave and annual leave to take as per civil service policy in Jesus' name I pray Amen
Replies
5
Views
101
No legal steps towards ### shall prosper, Jesus. In Jesus name amen
Replies
8
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom