Help me in prayers as my life is not

joseph botha

Disciple of Prayer
Help me in prayers as my life is not stable, in my life everything is scrambled, but I believe Jesus is my deliverer, my healer, my comforter, my helper, my shield and my provider, Emmanuel!!!!!
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!

 

Attachments

  • Storm.jpg
    Storm.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 0
Lord I pray for your child. Lord grant him peace and joy in his heart. Remove all the fear from his mind. Fill Him with your presence and help him to come out of all his fears triumphantly and rejoicing. Bring stability in his life and as he is trusting in you, grant him success. Lord you are the one who could make the crooked ways straight. Do a miracle in your child's life and raise him as a living testimony for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Everything in my life is not working, I graduated but I did not receive my degree because I have tuition debts. Right now I don't have a job nor anything to get income. I'm now in a position where I can't even buy food for myself. Daily I eat plain rice just to survive. The only thing I will end...
Replies
8
Views
136
Please help me end my life. I've begged you multiple times daily for over a year now to take me and you've left me here to suffer. You don't care, or don't exist. So I have to do it myself. So I guess this prayer is a last ditch effort to get help from you.
Replies
7
Views
138
Please, pray for me in JESUS NAME..! for forgiveness and healing, i had intimacy, and request prayers before and afters some days she came cause i was not looking for her presence and that day she told me she has hiv. it was unprotected and after some days she was buying some stuffs and giving...
Replies
11
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom