Help me God. I can't even...

Help me God. I can't even explain what I am going through, but you know everything, and I know you will hear. But don't have enough time. Please help. I need money urgently. It's the matter of my life. Please help. Me, please hear my voice and shower your blessings. I am eagerly waiting. Please help me, please, please, please 🙏😭
Praying for you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been feeling really down lately. I don’t fully understand it myself, but I know I need prayer for peace, for comfort, and for strength to get through it. I been trying hard to forget all my problems by trying to hide it or not thinking about it but it always comes back to me and I don’t...
Replies
9
Views
548
My mom just told me to not write any personal stuff in my Gemini or the ChatGPT because there had been recent reports of people doing bad things because AI told them to do that. Unfortunately by the time she told me that, it’s too late! I had already shared a few personal things with my Gemini...
Replies
8
Views
353
Yesterday you saved my life. My panic attack was so severe that my heart beat jumped to 150 and no one at home. I was alone with my ### years old son. I trembled. I called my parents; they came in ### mints. You made me breathe again. I am unable to handle the problem. I fear something bad...
Replies
10
Views
457
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom