HELP ME DEAR GOD PLEASE

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God, get these people, ###, ###, ###, ###... óut of my chatroom, they purposely cause trouble nonstop, & it's really uncomfortable.... help, please help, please remove these people, please make my life easier, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
157
HELP. I HAVE VERY HIGH INFLAMMATION! I AM SUFFERING REALLY BADLY, AND I AM VERY SCARED. ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
9
Views
27
Dear Lord Master, thank You for Your love, please help me decide, I am troubled by a dilemma, i recently purchased a car, the dealer is quite not accommodating when i tried to match the price of other dealers with the same brand. but also i was not happy with the way they pressured me into...
Replies
11
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom