Help Me Be Stronger

  • Thread starter Thread starter sweetcarmelgirll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sweetcarmelgirll

Guest
My name is ### and I am ### years old and I need prayer. Two years ago my father passed away and I never seemed to cry after his death. I got so stressed out I became ill with ### disease. My mother seems to have gone her own way from me. I had no job and my boyfriend just broke up with me. I hope and pray things get well with us. I love him so much. He's the only one that was there for me to keep me happy. Please help me be stronger and bring him back, Lord.
 
Lord, help ### and bless her even more.. She needs You always especially now.. May You be glorified as You reveal Your plans of salvation and great love for her. We praise You Lord Jesus. This we confidently pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.
default_amen.gif
 
Father I pray that ### know that the love that you have for her is all that she needs. Keep her in your grips and never let her go. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So I've posted a few prayer requests previously where I was asking for the will of God to be done in my relationship. For context, he's a Christian too, and he's baptized as well, comes from a very pastoral family. The perfect kind, at least that's what I thought. So I have already told him in...
Replies
5
Views
221
# Devotional: When Chains Feel Stronger Than You prayer for ### on insta we are haer whit u dont need to feel alon **Key Verse:** > "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." > — John 8:36 There are chains that everyone can see, and there are chains hidden behind smiles. Addiction...
Replies
11
Views
193
I was always the one holding everyone else together, the one they called when things went wrong. But when I started to fall apart, no one came. That silence, it broke something in me. Now, I've learned to stop begging to be seen and started choosing myself instead.
Replies
7
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom