Help Lord Plzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak and declare Into existence 100 fold all the way In my life my kids parents and the Husband your bringing me, Every plant my Father hasn't planted be rooted out in the name of Jesus. Lay the ax to the root of every evil tree in our life. Every ungodly generational taproot be cut and pulled out of our bloodline in the name of Jesus. The roots of wickedness be as rottenness. I speak to every evil tree to be uprooted and cast into the sea Luke 17:6 your holy fire burn up every ungodly root in the name of Jesus Mal.4:1 The confidence of the enemy be rooted out Job18:14 Every root of bitterness be cut from our life Heb.12:15 the prophetic. Word be released to root out evil kingdoms Jer.1:10 All thorns be burned out of our life in the name of Jesus Isa.10:17 loose us from every bond of Satan in the name of Jesus Luke 13:16 Bind and rebuke all hindering spirits of Satan in the name of Jesus 1 Thess. 2:18 hide us from the secret counsel of the wicked and my prayers from the enemy Ps 64:2 right now in my life my kids parents the Husband your bringing me, ### and ###, Daniel your will be done in our life. ### and Daniel set free from addictions evil doers and evil soul ties. Remove all our oppression in our lives. Root out everything in me and my Husband your bringing me that's holding us back from him not being in my life and that needs to be destroyed that is not in Gods will. Root out everything in us that will cause us to fight and needs to leave us not in Gods will. All this right now according to Gods will in the name Of Jesus
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am so full of anxiety and feel heavy inside I am so nervous and anxious about our trip and flying on the plane help me Lord give me peace and healing. Lord I was really looking forward to seeing a band that we have not seen in awhile need healing about this situation Lord thank you. Lord...
Replies
9
Views
106
Hi, can you please pray for my mother. She's in the hospital for heart complications and kidney failure, they say. They put her on life support and they want to remove it now But I'm not ready to give up on my mother yet.The Lord is not thru with her yet
Replies
10
Views
161
I left my fiance over 40 days ago. I am heartbroken that I had to separate myself for safety. I pray God give him (###) a godly sorrow, a heart of flesh for a heart of stone, and that he come to the end of himself. I pray the same for me. That eyes are being opened… I pray for healing and...
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom