Help In Passing Test For Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

itoro

Guest
I have been short listed to write a test for employment. Brothers and Sisters, please pray that the almighty God should see me through and help me secure this job.
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Please Father, let him get this job. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Father lead ### on the right path to job. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Jesus Hear my prayer...as God spoke to Hagar in her time of distress....See Me Lord !!!! Please help me with the assessment exam at my new job. I cannot go forward unless I pass and I failed horribly on the first try. I have 2 more tries .....please help me pass. Also help this wariness...
Replies
9
Views
358
I posted this recently: "My training class at my new job is taking our exam today. This exam will determine if we are permanently hired with the company. Please pray we will all pass. Pray that all training classes with the company will pass. Please also pray because I made two friends at the...
Replies
7
Views
136
I have a Milestone 3 Test today that I must successfully pass in order to stay employed with my employer. Please pray along with me in agreement that I will successfully pass it on my first attempt today. On Jesus' name I pray amen.
Replies
10
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom