Help i woke up at ###:## AM ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Where does the pain come from on the left side of my belly when I woke up? It is so strange.
Replies
10
Views
131
It doesn’t make any sense to me. I don't know why my head is sweating when I wake up. It is so strange. Hope you find out what is causing me to sweat for no reason. I didn't do anything. God is overprotecting me to keep me free.
Replies
9
Views
107
I don’t know why I woke up and sweaty over my head. It doesn’t make any sense. No evil around me to attack.
Replies
7
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,226
Messages
16,808,269
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom