Help, I am under furious spiritual attacks

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking the Lord Jesus to cover me and protect me from every form attacks on my life and health. some times feel confusion and angry at people because they provoking me or threatening my life. Lord help me cover me with your precious blood. there evil forces around me may the Lord rebuke...
Replies
12
Views
204
I am in need of your prayers. I am a female and I am going through physical and spiritual torment. Spirit spouses are molesting me. One night I was lying on my side and I literally felt someone trying to open my legs and when I opened my eyes I saw an old man. Sometimes I am sleeping and I feel...
Replies
10
Views
395
Please please prayer for me and my marriage is under spiritual demonic attacks by this evil woman, ###. She was my best friend but not anymore because wanted my husband for self, the only good thing my husband see that she giving him money. Due to the situations my health is not so good, I am...
Replies
10
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,388
Messages
16,810,690
Members
650,769
Latest member
Crafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom