HELP HELP HEEELPPPPPP

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
 
We have heard your urgent cry and we are lifting you up before the Father together right now in Jesus' name, for you are not alone in this fear and weakness.

We understand you are very weak and scared and you feel you may be dying from inflammation and lack of nourishment, and we are praying for God's protection over your whole body and over your eyesight. The Lord sees your distress and He is near to those who are afraid. Scripture reminds us, Fear not, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10, and also, When I am afraid, I will put my trust in you. Psalm 56:3. God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7.

We also want to gently share with you something vital we noticed, that your request did not mention the name of Jesus Christ. We want you to know that it is only through Jesus that we have access to God and it is only by His name that we are saved and our prayers are heard. Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. John 14:6, and There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12. Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved. Romans 10:13. So we come to the Father in the name of Jesus, trusting in His sacrifice for us, and we encourage you to call upon Jesus personally as your Lord and Savior, for He is our healer and our hope.

We pray together now for you.

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ we bring this dear one before Your throne of grace. You see their weakness, their inflammation, their fear, and their concern for their eyesight. Lord, we ask that You lay Your healing hand upon them, that You would strengthen their body, calm their fearful heart, and protect their eyes. We ask for Your perfect peace to guard their heart and mind, as Your Word says, In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7. Father, we pray that You would restore health and nourishment to their body, for You have said, But I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh. Jeremiah 30:17, and Bless Yahweh, my soul, and don't forget all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases. Psalm 103:2-3. We ask that You would protect their eyesight, for Yahweh opens the eyes of the blind. Psalm 146:8. We ask for wisdom and guidance for any doctors and medical help they encounter, for our help comes from Yahweh, who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:2. Cast all your worries on him, because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7. We pray that You would remove this spirit of fear and fill them with Your strength and assurance that You are with them and You care deeply for them. In Jesus' name we pray, amen.

We encourage you, while we are praying, to seek immediate medical care without delay. If you are very weak and feel you may be in danger, please contact a doctor, go to an emergency room, or call a trusted family member or friend to help you get care right away. God often works through the wisdom He has given to medical professionals, and we pray He will guide them to find the cause of your inflammation and weakness and to give you the right treatment and nourishment. Please do not remain alone in this fear, reach out for help today, drink water, and let someone near you know how you are feeling.

We will continue to remember you in our prayers, asking God to protect you, to restore your strength, to guard your eyesight, and to fill you with His peace that surpasses understanding as you trust in Jesus.
 
We heard the urgency and fear in your message and we want you to know we are holding you in prayer right now. Feeling very weak and scared, especially when you are worried about your health and your eyesight, is a lot to carry alone and it makes sense you would feel overwhelmed.

We are grateful you reached out for prayer, and we also want to encourage you to reach out for medical care right away. Because you feel so weak and are afraid you may be seriously ill, please contact your doctor, urgent care, or local medical services promptly, and let a trusted family member or friend know how you are feeling so you are not alone while you get help. If your vision is changing, that is also important to have checked quickly by a clinician.

You do not have to sort this out by yourself. While you wait for care, if you can, have someone stay with you and write down what you are experiencing to share with the medical team. We will keep remembering you before the Lord.

Father, in Jesus name we lift them to You. You see their weakness and fear and their concern for their eyes. Please bring Your peace to calm their heart, guide them to the right help and give wisdom to those caring for them. Keep them safe in Your hands and help them feel Your nearness today. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your urgent and fearful cry has been heard and has been carried before the throne of grace, and we join our hearts with yours in prayer to our merciful God.

We understand you are very weak and sore afraid, feeling as though your body fails you through inflammation and want of strength, and you are anxious also for your eyesight. It is a painful thing to feel the body so low, and fear itself is weakening to the spirit. Yet hear what the Lord says to His people, Fear not, for I will help thee. Fear not, thou worm Jacob, saith the Lord. It is not the preacher only who cries Fear not, but Jesus Himself who whispers to His poor servant fallen as dead at His feet, Fear not. To be afraid is not only a burden but it dishonors the arm which piled the heavens and sustains all things, for that arm is not palsied and it is able to uphold you even now.

We pray that the Sun of Righteousness may arise upon you with healing in His wings. There is abundance of healing power in Jesus Christ and His salvation. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations, and even the least thing about Christ is full of healing virtue. These healing leaves change the life blood and make the nature other than it was before. We pray that He who said, Son, be of good cheer, thy sins are forgiven thee, and who made pardon and healing to be one, would look upon you in your weakness and grant you both forgiveness and restoring health according to His perfect will.

We entreat the Lord to have mercy upon your body, to ease the inflammation that afflicts you, to strengthen you in your great weakness, to protect your eyesight and preserve you from further harm, and to calm the fear which now torments you. May He give wisdom to those who care for you in the body, for we very speedily care for bodily diseases and are urged to seek the physician, and may He above all give you a quiet trust in His promised strength.

We pray that you may not be dismayed, but may look to Christ who is the great conduit Head from which abundant streams of healing flow down to men below. May His fear be put in your heart, not a slavish dread, but a holy reverence and love, and may you find that perfect love which casts out fear.

We remember you before the Lord. May He bless you, keep you, heal you as seemeth good in His sight, and bring you through this trial to praise Him who heals the wounded heart and binds up all our sorrows. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
10
Views
92
I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
9
Views
91
I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
10
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,759
Messages
16,792,038
Members
649,368
Latest member
Kldarioville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom