Help From God That To Prepare And To Pass Exam.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-898

Greeting to everybody!

I am a student. I study in the college of management in Rishon Le Zion.

I will have exam on January 24 on the subject "Conceptual Framework in Accounting".

I am not prepared well. My mother died before four month. I now alone. For me is difficult to have positive thoughts. I have depression from time to time. I have difficulties that to concentrate and to study for exam.

I ask prayer-support. That God will grant me His present and His love that I will ably to study. Good memory, concentration for preparation. And His grace that I will be able to pass this exam. I also need His healing and His help that I can be rebuild and be strong in this new period in my life.

Thank you, my Spiritual family.

Zinaida Garbuz from Israel

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
God I ask in Jesus’ name that Your perfect will be done in this person’s life. Perfect all things that concern them. Let Your Will Be Done In Their life. Save, Bless, heal and deliver all those they love and care about. I pray that they will fall more in love with You and strengthen them to obey Your Word Lord Jesus even the more. Bless them so that they can be a bigger blessing to others. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Dear friends I’m asking for you to join me in prayer to pass my literacy certification exam tomorrow at 9:00. I am a single mom of four and I need to pass this test in order to get a raise in pay. I have studied and practiced and I now just leave it in Gods hands. Please pray for me for Gods...
Replies
Views
I am A.J.Benzy from Andamans. request you to kindly pray for my son ALBIN MATHEW, who is appearing for Service Selection Boards Exams for joining Indian Army today i.e. on 16.10.2022. Please hellp him to qualify in all the levels of examination held from 16.10.2022 to 20.10.2022. Kindly help him...
Replies
Views
I'm a sinner knowing what I'm doing is a sin I always repeat doing.I can't resist my temptations.I got to know about adultery since my childhood during primary school,my cousin brother taught me about many things I was into incest thoughts lustful thoughts mastrubation during childhood only, I...
Replies
Views
I know that ive not worked hard for my board exams because I was too stressed that I couldn’t concentrate on my studies. CBSE had conducted 2 board exams for us this year due to the pandemic n the first one went well and I passed all the subjects but the term 2 board exams were a little tough...
Replies
Views
I'm preparing for IELTS Exam from last 3months and I'm finding difficulty in reading module. My target is to achieve 8777, due to my household responsibilities and also taking care of my 1yr old baby I really find difficult to prepare for my Exam. Please pray to give me strength and courage to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom