Help For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please help my parents to trust in you and to strengthen their faith in you. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need money. My parents are old and mean and abusive. I need God’s help. I need a loan until I can get back to work.
Replies
10
Views
176
first I want to thank you Lord for keeping us safe and not having to go by ambulance from this car accident. Please Lord let they’re not be any brain bleeds and I take care of the headache and my daughter is anxiety for causing the accident Lord. My son just had surgery as you know six days in...
Replies
11
Views
211
Brothers and sisters in the Lord, I ask for your prayer support! May my parents (### and ###) experience an encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ, hear His voice, and may God help them to repent and truly know the Lord. Let us pray that every satanic plan, deed, and intention against me and my...
Replies
9
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,217
Messages
16,820,285
Members
651,269
Latest member
Jyomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom