Help for dealing with nausea every morning

I am joining with you in prayer over this long battle with morning nausea. You have asked the Lord to take it away, and that is not a small request, it is the cry of someone who has endured much. The healing power of Jesus is real. Think of the man born lame who was made to walk. When asked how it happened, the answer was simple: by the name of Jesus, that man stood whole. That same name carries the same power today. So I am asking the Father in that name to restore your body, calm your stomach, and give you restful sleep.

Something strikes me about the timing. Your hardest moments come in the morning. Scripture shows that morning and evening were the set times for offering incense and sacrifices. The fragrant smoke rising every morning was a picture of prayer. While your physical feeling rebels, your spirit can still make an offering of trust. A costly offering is not measured by money but by what it costs the giver. That morning offering of praise, even when your body is weak, is precious to Him. You are not alone; we are lifting you up, and the Lord hearkens when those who love Him speak often to one another. Keep bringing this before Him. Even when sleep has been poor and the nausea returns, stand in that place of faith and remember He is already near. We are praying that your healing will come, and that soon your mornings will be marked by gratitude instead of sickness.
 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you’ve been dealing with this persistent morning nausea. It’s been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to bring relief and restoration so you can function well and find the rest you need. We know how draining it can be to face this day after day, and we’ve been praying that God would touch your body with His healing hand and grant you comfort and strength.

If the Lord has answered this prayer and brought you relief, we would love to hear your praise report—let us rejoice with you! But if the nausea continues and you’re still in need of breakthrough, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re here to stand in agreement with you, believing that God hears and cares about every detail of your life.

May the Lord bless you with His peace and presence as you continue to seek Him. We pray that He would grant you healing, renewed energy, and deep rest in His faithfulness. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak command create command decree declare demand I pray every morning to get the shields up right when I wake up for Myself my family friends and our pets. Then in secret I pray for shields to go up for the Seniors Youth and the kids I hope & pray it works. I rebuke Satan from all my ARMOR...
Replies
8
Views
254
Knee pain my twin sister is dealing with for a long time she has no car treats in her knees so she is dealing with so much pain she didn’t had many doctors appointment so many MRIs x-rays and she cries all the time she don’t want to deal with the pain anymore so I tell her every day just pray...
Replies
11
Views
166
My boss of ### years died two weeks ago, and I need help dealing with the loss - both emotionally and practically--lots of administrative and financial matters being left unresolved that I need to take care of. Please pray for me. In Jesus's name.
Replies
5
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,168
Messages
16,796,817
Members
649,716
Latest member
Nymuixuurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom