Help Finding A Home

  • Thread starter Thread starter cornerstone
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cornerstone

Guest
Our lease is up on the home we are in. We still have not found another home to move to. Please pray for God's guidance and wisdom on where to go. And a clear path.. And provision.. Thank you
 
Dear Lord,

Please help them find a good home and meet all their needs.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
god will gave a new hime. don't worry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please someone pray for me and my family. We are currently living in a rough area and have had many scary incidents. We contacted our agent today as we want to break our lease. We really want to find a new safe place to live and a good church that fits our family. I'm currently scared to leave...
Replies
9
Views
208
We are trying to move, and we have had several eyes on our house but need to find a buyer for our home. Please help me pray that we get an offer on our house quickly so we can buy the house we want. I am praying specifically to hear “congratulations, you are moving!”
Replies
9
Views
316
My keys are lost. House and car keys. When I came in I can't remember where I put them. I believe I hurried into the restroom and maybe tossed them somewhere. Either that or I left them in the door and someone has them. I'm praying that is not the case—if it is that they are turned in or found...
Replies
10
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom