Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in heaven! I know that you cover all and know. You have blessed me at every turn of my life and gotten me this far. Father I ask that you help me mentally, physically and emotionally. I know that you said you will never leave my side so I ask you to help me with my current situation with...
Replies
7
Views
186
Need intercession for God's safety, help and favor. Deliverance from fear (that feels unjustified). Now I need God's safety, and real help during an eye exam, and God's protection, that the optician sees and gives me the right glasses, and also treats me with respect, and integrity, and...
Replies
7
Views
330
Lord, I pray you help us to do the right things in situations we have no control over. Help others see what they are required to do in time for approvals no matter what they are seeking or finalize alternative solutions to problems before they can’t. Help all understand processes so their are no...
Replies
7
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,969
Messages
16,805,499
Members
650,441
Latest member
Clairoormond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom