HelloI am working on online for 8 years, I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

binilmuthu

Disciple of Prayer
Hello

I am working online for 8 years, I got gain for 3 years and loss for the next 5 years, now I have a lot of loans, which I can't pay. Please pray for me to pay off the loans and for blessings in my business. I am trying to start a call center for 4 years, but failed in that. The agent says it will be done on 5th February 2014. Please pray for that to be done on that day. In my sorrows, I sent a prayer request online and God will reply to that prayer. Please pray for me.

Thanks
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am working at a blueberry farm as a picker and this is my second season, however I am a slow picker and my supervisor has given me a feedback target to say that I have to meet a certain target next week so that my performance will improve. So I want you to pray for strength and energy to pick...
Replies
7
Views
242
I am ### married 8 years with no kids. My husband had an extra-marital affair. By God's grace and your prayers, he stopped, but she is not living him. My husband is in deep cries and he is unable to pay. Please pray for that he can manage it.
Replies
5
Views
479
I'm ###, I am working with a local company and I am struggling to speak proper English. They make fun of me and I am more qualified than anyone in my team however my English communication is very poor. The management can't even consider me for a better position because of my poor English...
Replies
6
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,870
Messages
16,815,985
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom