Hello:UPDATE:Sister is still unemployed and is getting really depressed. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmarieseigal

Prayer Warrior
Hello:

UPDATE:

Sister is still unemployed and is getting really depressed. I have been praying for 6 months and yet nothing has happened. I realized that her depression is affecting me. Please keep praying that she will find a job soon.
 
Hello: UPDATE: ### is still unemployed and is getting really depressed. I have been praying for 6 months and yet nothing has happened. I realized that her depression is affecting me. Please keep praying that she will find a job soon.
Hello...this advice may not get your ### a job but at least it might help her start looking at life in a whole new way. Unemployment is a fact. It's in times like this that we should create our own opportunities and writing our own check. I teach this to so many people every day. Don't look at your situation as a status quo. What are you going to do about it?

There are many different ways to create your own opportunities. One is start your own home business. This article helps with how to choose the right home business for you: http://bit.ly/HowToChooseTheRightHomeBusinessForYou

Another way is to volunteer with non-profit organizations or any organizations you can find. Building relationships is very important to your success. This will open other doors of opportunities where people get to know you and let you know of opportunities they hear of. Lots of organizations may be downsizing but if you volunteer long enough and an opening opens up, you'll be the first to be considered.

Hope that helps!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m going in my 6th month of being unemployed. I’ve asked for prayers multiple times especially for the times I had a round of interviews and I clearly didn’t get the job. I’m losing so much hope! Please pray that one of these jobs hires me this month! I am desperate! Amen
Replies
7
Views
256
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. I need more prayers as my time in Alaska is drawing to a close. Whenever I request prayers, I always feel the need to go back and detail all the events that brought me to this point. I fear some have not heard the story and...
Replies
11
Views
226
I’m getting really depressed over my skin condition. Medicine the doctor gave me is not working. Just want Jesus to heal me.
Replies
12
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom