Hello to everyone My family and I are going through

Jean-Yves

Disciple of Prayer
Hello to everyone

My family and I are going through a dire strait episode in our lives. My wife and I are out of work. We apply to numerous positions on a daily basis without any positive outcome. We have reached the end of the line and are now depending on social aide. May the Lord intervene on our behalf now.
 
I am praying for you and your family right now and will keep you in prayer. You may not feel him right now, but God is there. He hears you. He loves you.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.







 

Attachments

  • quote prayer for finances prosperity wisdom money.jpg
    quote prayer for finances prosperity wisdom money.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer à ameliorer prayer for employment job work black.jpg
    quote prayer à ameliorer prayer for employment job work black.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone. The guy I was going to get married to broke up with me. He’s saying he still loves me but just doesn’t want a relationship right now and if we are destined to be, it will happen. I am seeing him interacting with his ex of ### years. This entire situation is stressing me out, I am...
Replies
6
Views
419
My ### and I are going through a rough patch. We have taken some distance. I’m going to talk to him tonight to apologize. I pray he is healed and this teaches me to seek healing from God. We are both Christians and faithful to one another. It is only that I said some harsh words to him. Please...
Replies
14
Views
511
Hello to everyone! I lost my phone yesterday. It is white with colorful butterflies on the case. I've looked everywhere in my house but still cannot find it. I feel so hopeless and depressed. May everyone help me pray that I get my find and phone back as soon as possible if it's from the taxi...
Replies
7
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,668
Messages
16,802,016
Members
650,183
Latest member
Cleo_04

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom