Hello, thank for God to make me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This woman is making my husband fight me so I will summon him with divorce papers,he's terminally I'll! She only wants money,I truly love him for 40yrs I'm his wife and mother of our children I pray in Jesus name for this woman to leave him alone,leave this family in peace please God by the...
Replies
9
Views
31
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a certain scripture. 'God will make a way, where there seems to be no way.' Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ mighty name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
212
My organization is called UNITED PASTORS NETWORK, we meet together and build the body of Christ, we help each other financially, we preach the gospel through making crusade, conference, so we need money, to buy organization machines, our own land etc, so am in need of some to stand with us...
Replies
5
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,247
Messages
16,808,555
Members
650,655
Latest member
Cyreyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom