Hello saints av gone through hell this January! Too

Asenath

Disciple of Prayer
Hello saints av gone through hell this January! Too broke for life! I didn't even have bundles to access this site it's why av been off for this long. I got a job which I did for two weeks but I got dismissed without any notice, I wasn't paid a coin, am now at home.
Kindly pray for me to get a job I teach secondary school, pray for the father of my daughter to come back to my life, I love him so much. Be blessed
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello prophet I have gone through a hard life, whereby I have debts everywhere, my wife has left me my home is terribly demolic living. I have worked for ten years but not having even a hen at home. I feel like I can be a serious man of God. Can you pray for me to overcome all this! If I can get...
Replies
20
Views
500
Hello my name is ###, I've gone through so much in my life, I have so many weights holding me down, things I have to overcome. Please pray for me, I really need your prayer. Please pray that Child Support will stop and I will be victorious. I took care of my ### year old and her mom had me on...
Replies
7
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom