Hello, right now I should be asleep as I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tink413

Humble Prayer Warrior
Hello, right now I should be asleep as I have to get up at 4 am. But I have a heavy heart. I'm so confused, and trying not to give up on faith, you see we could stay here in this apartment and pay the extra 200 dollars a month, but that is meaning struggling just to keep food in the house, keep our electricity on, which by the way is due to get cut off. I have been sick all day, worried about what to do. I need a miracle. I'm very grateful for what the Lord has blessed me with, but I just can't see us making it paying the extra 200. I don't know what to do, I think I hear an answer from God yet it is not what I hear. Lord I need you, yes I have sin, and yes I have not always followed the laws of the Lord, but I'm your child you said ask and I shall receive. I called the other guy about the cheaper apartment but he has not returned my call. I saw another one but I have no means of transportation and it is going to be cold tomorrow, but I will walk and get the number. Just please pray that the Lord reveals himself to me, blesses us with some type of miracle. We are heating this drafty old apartment with electric heaters cause our gas is turned off. Help me dear Lord please. Thank you everyone for praying for me. God Bless you all.
 
NEVER GIVE UP..... I KNOW THIS IS A RAINY SEASON FOR YOU BUT JUST KNOW THAT IT CAN'T RAIN FOR EVER. HAVE FAITH. GOD KNOWS WHAT WE NEED EVEN BEFORE WE ASK..... GOD BLESS YOU....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't feel soo good I am super-exhausted & very much over-whelmed too PLEASE ORDER THE REST OF THIS DAY OH LORD LEAD ME & GUIDE ME AS TO WHAT I SHOULD GET DONE TODAY PLEASE I FEEL VERY VERY CONFUSED & WIPED OUT RIGHT NOW & THIS SPIRIT OF FEAR KEEPS ATTACKING ME AS WELL My...
Replies
13
Views
518
update: I know I should not have, but this bothers me. I looked at truthfinder.com and found an account on this tagged.com site. Not sure if it means anything since her only friend on there that I can see unless if I signed there too I might see more? but the only friend on there is her niece...
Replies
8
Views
286
i was shown a beautiful apartment on Wednesday for rent here locally... i am following thru step by step very responsibly and thoroughly too... i just got a very unusual and unexpected very curt response that came out of left field unexpectedly and for no reason by e-mail from the...
Replies
27
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom