Hello, really need prayers today for God to touch ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello really need God's hand to work in my favor. I got injured on the public bus a few days ago and tomorrow will submit my claim form. Hopefully, the cameras were working properly and they will see I'm saying the truth. Not trying to get rich but compensation for my injury and loss of wages...
Replies
9
Views
245
Hello Prayer Warriors. I need prayers today that I have a successful rest of the week that it continues to go by fast so that I can come back home and relax on the weekend. I pray that my crush ### reaches out to me sooner rather than later as an update I did see him finally this past weekend...
Replies
7
Views
171
Hello I hope everyone's doing well it's been a while since I've posted on here. I think the first prayer request I wrote on here was probably months ago. I'm here back with another one. I don't think this request is any different from the last one I posted. I just need to be lifted in prayer...
Replies
14
Views
627
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom