Hello prayer warriors in Christ Jesus. Please ...

Hello prayer warriors in Christ Jesus. Please continue to pray for me, ###, I'm in dire need of prayer. Please pray for my health, my businesses. Please pray for my daughters ### and ###. That they will love God and respect me, their father. Please pray for my mother ###, she's lonely, and needs God's work in her life. We pray for repentance, peace throughout the world. That no child should suffer or go hungry. In Jesus name we pray, and all the angels said Amen.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires. The Bible lays down in John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello prayer warriors in Christ Jesus. Thanks for your prayers, please continue to be steadfast in prayer for yourselves and for your families. I also, ask that you pray for me and my family. I'm in despair, in a terrible relationship. Please pray for my daughters ### and ###. Please pray for my...
Replies
11
Views
608
Hello prayer warriors in Christ Jesus, please pray for me, ###, I'm really struggling right now, don't understand what's going. I have the means to succeed, but everything just falls apart. Please pray for God to remove the shackles, the chains that are binding me down. Please pray that I will...
Replies
7
Views
395
Hello prayer warriors in Christ Jesus. Please pray for me, ###, my health and well-being. Please pray for my businesses. It seems like it's an area that God allows the demons to attack. Please pray for my beautiful daughters ### and ###. That God will assist them in every need, and that they'll...
Replies
8
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,367
Messages
16,810,296
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom