Hello Prayer Partners. Tonight I ask yet again that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
Hello Prayer Partners. Tonight I ask yet again that you continue to keep me in your prayers. Pray that the Lord will allow me to stay with my family and that I get no jail time. Pray for my family and for our finances. God bless you all.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After yet another child custody case. I lost again. So I have a false restraining order against me, lost custody of my children, and the judge would not remove the family therapist. And the judge said, "I hope you leave your ex alone." I'm like, "I never want to see her again for the rest of my...
Replies
9
Views
267
Hello prayer partners, tomorrow's the job interview. Please pray that God would grant me the job relieving me of the suffering I'm experiencing working with my current supv. No job is perfect, please pray that I can at least have a job that won't impair me to the point of being too distraught to...
Replies
6
Views
357
Just checking in with updates....my unemployment did come through just in time. The IT job I had was eliminated because (I was told) because there was not enough work for me to do. Very disappointing. God blessed me with a surprise trip to Greece. Yes, he is still blessing me. If I had a new job...
Replies
5
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom