Hello, please stand in pray with me for my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nats

Good and Faithful Servant
Hello, please stand in pray with me for my son ###, he has a job interview tomorrow, pray that he gets it and he grows from there and give his life to Jesus, I pray that he see his works and miracles in his life. IN JESUS NAME I CLAIM THIS JOB FOR MY SON ### AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have been under constant stalking, surveillance, and harassment for seven years. I ask God to quickly move me out of this environment and give me a fresh start. I am exhausted and deeply need His peace and protection. Thank you.
Replies
19
Views
292
I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, I have felt emotionally, mentally and spiritually tired. I am still trusting God, but I really need His strength, peace and direction. Please pray with me for: - My walk with God — that I...
Replies
13
Views
397
I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, there are moments when I feel tired, overwhelmed and uncertain about how everything will come together. I am still trusting God, but I need His strength, peace, provision, wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom