Hello, please pray for weight loss for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Weight loss forever - ### - to drop to 80 kg which was my normal weight 15 years ago. Controlled eating. Normal appetite. No overeating of any kind. No late eating. ### slim and trim or at least weight when I was 40. I am now 55. Discipline and self-control. If possible no eating...
Replies
7
Views
151
Hello everyone, I’m requesting your kind help and faith to help me pray against H pylori that is causing me discomfort, pains and unexplained weight loss. I pray for healing and restoration of my body. Amen in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
181
I know this may sound silly. I need prayer to lose a lot of weight. I have a lot of health issues and it causes me a lot of pain. I’ve tried every diet I could think of. I can’t do this anymore. It’s driving me mad. Thank you for the prayers.
Replies
14
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom