Hello, please pray for us to get ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son ### has a doctor appointment today and going is very hard for him mentally. Please pray and ask God if my son can get himself ready and mentally and physically handle the appointment. Please let them understand him with kindness. Please pray that if he has to do a blood test that God will...
Replies
10
Views
66
Lord Jesus, we humbly bow down and request you to help sale our present flat successfully. We are suffering in this home and the vicious society people pose a threat by stopping this sale. We are in distress since several years unable to sell. Please remove all our obstacles and help us sell...
Replies
12
Views
162
I come before You with a heavy heart. I’m in a long-distance relationship with someone I love deeply — a girl who means the world to me. I did everything I could to make her happy, to show her love in the only ways I knew how. I never intended to disrespect her or hurt her in any way. But she...
Replies
6
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,401
Messages
16,799,455
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom