hello Please pray for ###. ### really need an extreme makeover from

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
hello

Please pray for me. I really need an extreme makeover from God, in spirit, soul and body. I want to love Jesus and the Bible, I need the Holy Spirit to become my best friend. I need to be free from sins I can't stop doing. I need several healings in my body. I am depressed. I need a new place to live and money. I also really want a wife.

Please help.

Thank you.

###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I really need God's help. I'm going broke and need a job that will help me pay my bills. I need God to give me fresh strength, encouragement, and guidance to continue following His plan for my life. I pray to see God's hand move in my life this week.
Replies
6
Views
351
Hi I just want to give you some background to my life I was sexually abused when I was like 11 with an older neighbour and because you get pleasure from it it’s very confusing I have had other gay encounters around this age up until I was 20 and I have always had low confidence and I was...
Replies
5
Views
347
Hello, please pray for me I am disabled and being harassed for the last 2-3 yrs in ### by my neighbors and some town people and I suspect some of my family members are helping. It’s all funny to them. But when you’re disabled and can’t walk or protect your self it’s disheartening to your faith...
Replies
7
Views
533
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom