Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I understand your point, but I also see it as kind of unfair that I always have to do everything He asks me, but He never has to do what I pray for Him to. I have been His slave for years, and now He's not even ashamed to tell me through different people that I should seek the Lord first — dude, He's not even thankful for what I have done for Him. And how He expects me to be happy about it?Do you only love and want to serve the Lord if He answers your prayers the way you want Him to? You need to seek the Lord FIRST; He should be the most important one in your life.