Hello please pray for ### I'm not doing well everyday

Mathspelo lechesa

Disciple of Prayer
Hello please pray for ###. ### am not doing well everyday ### get disappointed and rejected ### have try all ### best but nothing is happening ### don't no what to do ### feel like ### lost everything in ### life.
 
Lord, we pray for ###'s need, may You graciously come to their help we pray, in Jesus Name. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my name is ###, and I am from ###. Can you please pray for my life? Right now, everything in my life feels messed up. I don’t have a good home, a good bank balance, or the life I hoped for. I’m also in a relationship, and her parents want her to get married within a year. But right now...
Replies
9
Views
179
Hello, I am currently unemployed and actively applying for jobs. Been doing that for over a year after being forced out of a toxic workplace. Staying in the abusive environment was harmful and leaving was not an easy decision or knee jerk. It was impossible to successfully complete my assigned...
Replies
7
Views
259
Please pray for our gracious and loving God to forgive me, I have prayed and I have had faith, I was honest about all the money situation and I was honest for them to help me give me time, I am too overwhelmed, my faith is shaking, I am so scared of what might happen to me, I can’t take the...
Replies
8
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,230
Messages
16,808,381
Members
650,638
Latest member
Kadiindale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom