Hello, please pray for all ### ###...

Read Psalm 51, 71, 91, 121 and pray daily. Say I ask in the name of Jesus all evil spirits to leave us and our house so that Jesus will chain you the spirits. Amen
 
Hello, please pray for all witchcraft capellini to be removed off my family especially my ### and myself and for God to send Hod holy angels to remove satan and his demons away from me thank you
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen 🙌
 
Hello, please pray for all witchcraft capellini to be removed off my family especially my ### and myself and for God to send Hod holy angels to remove satan and his demons away from me thank you
I prayed 4 u I Jesus name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ###, USA. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to...
Replies
9
Views
74
My name is ### from ###. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to me...
Replies
8
Views
137
My mother passed away on May 15, and our family will hold her funeral service on May 23. These past few days, I have felt emotionally overwhelmed and absent-minded. I’ve especially struggled with sleeplessness and severe skin itching caused by stress and grief. What has been especially painful...
Replies
11
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,341
Messages
16,809,979
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom