Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Kara9

Beloved Servant
Hello, please pray fir healing for me I am still choking at night even hours after I have eaten or drank anything and I don’t know if it’s acid reflux or gerd or or some other medical problem or evil spirits please bpray for healing for me thank you

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Hello, please pray fir healing for me I am still choking at night even hours after I have eaten or drank anything and I don’t know if it’s acid reflux or gerd or or some other medical problem or evil spirits please bpray for healing for me thank you

Here are some scriptures you can stand on for your healing:​

James 5:13-15
Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms

14 Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. 16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.​

Proverbs 17:22 tells us, "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones." Stay happy and your body will begin to heal itself/ Keep anger, fear and frustration out of your thoughts as they can cause health problems.

Ps.37:4​

Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Proverbs 3:7-8

7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
fear the Lord and shun evil.
8 This will bring health to your body
and nourishment to your bones.​

Is.53:5
But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.​

PSALM 107:20 HE SENT HIS WORD AND HEALED THEM, AND DELIVERED THEM FROM THEIR DESTRUCTIONS.​

Ps.103:3-5
Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,

Isaiah 40:31 - But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

He puts it this way:​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

I will pray for this amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Hello, please bpray fir God to heal me and deliver me from choking on my food and drinks and acid reflux and gerd and depression
Replies
Views
Hello, please pray fir healing for my digestive system cabs noMoore choking on food or drinks or at night while I a sleeping and healing. Healing from acid reflux and gerd thank you
Replies
Views
Hello, please pray for all the food to go down and no more choking and no more acid reflux or gerd
Replies
Views
Hello, please pray fir healing fir me from acid reflux and choking on food
Replies
Views
Hello, please pray fir healing for me from acid reflux and choking on food
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom