Hello my name is ###. My mom ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I kindly ask for a prayer for my Mom and my Dad.My Mom had a multiple thyroid nodules and we are waiting for biopsy result.Please help me that it will be benign and can be cured with medication.For my Dad I pray that he will be cancer free he will due to have his CT scan this month. I am scared...
Replies
11
Views
223
Please pray for ###'s mom I don't know her name but she's got diagnosed with cancer and they're having to take her bladder out I'm praying for healing and that the doctor will have God's wisdom throughout it and that the family will see God work a miracle and I asked if you would please pray for...
Replies
13
Views
171
### was recently diagnosed with cancer and is currently in a nursing home and is feeling alot of stress right now please pray for her health amd for God to give her peace tonight
Replies
10
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom