Hello members. Please help pray for me as am going###

Violets

Disciple of Prayer
Hello members. Please help pray for me as am going through hard time, I have house rent arrears of 9 months that I need to clear and I have no money and no job. Have been borrowing from friends to help me out but everyone has no extra money. Please help me pray to God I be able to clear the arrears and move out as this new month is starting today. Thanks
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello members, please join me in prayers as am in need of urgent money and a job...am running into debts and all I need is a miracle.
Replies
11
Views
530
Last month I wanted to end my life due to family problems and problems on the job. I felt like everyone was against me when I think about what happened last month I get sad, stress, and depressed. I was supposed to move in with my brother earlier this month; he changed his mind about getting the...
Replies
7
Views
307
Dear God please help me because I feel so scared because I need to have major back surgery and I am not going to be able to work and I am running out of money and I don't know how to do my SDI paperwork done to get some help and I am also having a hard time not being an alcoholic. I put off My...
Replies
8
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,084
Members
650,190
Latest member
Throudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom